Friday 20 July 2012

81: Because


Because I left it too late, I missed the train.


Because I missed the train, I didn’t make the job interview.


Because I didn’t make the interview, I didn’t get the job.


Because I didn’t get the job, I didn’t start my fabulous career.


Because I didn’t start my fabulous career, I had to work somewhere else.


Because I had to work somewhere else, I met Paul.


Because I met Paul, I found out I hated football.


Because I hated football, I had to sit in the other bar on match days.


Because I had to sit in the other bar on match days, I became friendly with the barmaid.


Because I became friendly with the barmaid, I started hanging out with her.


Because I started hanging out with her, I met her brother.


Because I met her brother, I fell in love with him.


Because we fell in love, we were happy.


Because we fell in love, we got married.


Because we fell in love, we had you.



No comments:

Post a Comment