Wednesday 3 October 2012

156: Persuasion


“What’s it like?”

“Weird. Bitter. You wouldn’t like it.”

“Weird how?”

“Makes your head go all funny. So you can’t think straight and can’t remember stuff. Like even your name sometimes.”

“Ha ha, I bet I’d remember my name. Nobody forgets ‘Kuntz’. Give us a try.”

“No. Not of mine. Find someone else to annoy.”

“Go on, Ray. I don’t know these other idiots. Just a drag.”

“No. It costs, you know. I ain’t a charity. And you won’t like it.”

“How do you know? And I’ve got money. I can buy it off you.”

“I don’t like it and I’ve done it a lot. So I know you won’t, cos you’re a bit of a poof, Kuntz.”

“Well just sell me some then. Let me worry about whether I like it or not. Fiver.”

“I said no. I ain’t got no spare stuff.”

“A tenner then.”

“Kuntz…”

“I’ll introduce you to my sister. She just split up with that Darren guy and she’s acting kind of slutty. You know, sharing it around.”

“Twenty quid. For one. After I’ve done her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment